Full Steam Staffing descriminates
I was around the neighborhood shopping when I saw the agency.I went in to the office and was helped by a short hispanic young lady when i asked a few questions in what i needed and time/days they take interviews she looked at my appearance and gave me a disgusted look.
It made me upset but I needed a job and I thought she was just having a bad day. I came back the following day took my professional resume and was dress professional thinking she will have a different view and would see im serious and dedicated to work. She was still rude was on her cell phone and was talking to another co worker. They had me take a testing and made me fill out an application.
During the process i heard her talk to her co-worker about other ppl that had finish applying and did not have them go through the process. She was talking badly and felt like she was superior than others. She judges people by their appearance even if they tried there best to dress up. During the 2 hr process I was there I was so upset of how unprofessional and rude this women was she looks like those women that thinks highly of themselves and makes other people feel like trash and little.
I have good work history which that was not the issue she discriminated me by my appearance. I called a few times to check in but never has anything to offer me. She said I was over qualified for production. I told her I didn't care i would take anything and she still has not yet helped me.
I've called the Stockton office to try to contact her manager but I could never get through or he is not available. I have left messages and have not yet heard from the manager.
Very unprofessional ive never had to go through something like this.And the short lady in the branch she needs god in her life she seems very unhappy or then again she needs another job that is more suitable for her.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "International Risk Control - Barry McGonigal21502 San Luis Pass 2511B Nasa RD.1-102AGalveston, TX 77554 ..."
- "At first, they showed initiative but as an agency in the H street Chula Vista , San Diego Office, Express Employment has SEVERELY dissappointed me with their lack of communication..."
- "I made a profile at freelancer.com and got 4 emails from them just one day after my first log in. So, first of all I have tried to unsubscribe the..."
- "Look at this ***. They need to close! Not only wrong order. Disgusting! Asked for manager and they said none on duty. Gross! Overland mo..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "Biggest pile of excrement I ever bought. I paid $2300 for this sleep number turd. I still haven't figured out a number cause it changes every time you change positions...."
- "A woman found my package in the road, goggled my address and brought it to me, when fedex was called and complaint filed I was told the driver would be..."
- "I got an email stating my domain 33fit.com was renewed for 9 years and charged 136.53. So I called Go-daddy and informed them I did not make this transaction. They said..."
- "Rude is best way to describe. We shopping to outfit a new business. Trying to calculate costs including any shipping or duty fees, etc. Clicked in there calculate button for..."