Full Steam Staffing descriminates

review #473312

I was around the neighborhood shopping when I saw the agency.I went in to the office and was helped by a short hispanic young lady when i asked a few questions in what i needed and time/days they take interviews she looked at my appearance and gave me a disgusted look.

It made me upset but I needed a job and I thought she was just having a bad day. I came back the following day took my professional resume and was dress professional thinking she will have a different view and would see im serious and dedicated to work. She was still rude was on her cell phone and was talking to another co worker. They had me take a testing and made me fill out an application.

During the process i heard her talk to her co-worker about other ppl that had finish applying and did not have them go through the process. She was talking badly and felt like she was superior than others. She judges people by their appearance even if they tried there best to dress up. During the 2 hr process I was there I was so upset of how unprofessional and rude this women was she looks like those women that thinks highly of themselves and makes other people feel like trash and little.

I have good work history which that was not the issue she discriminated me by my appearance. I called a few times to check in but never has anything to offer me. She said I was over qualified for production. I told her I didn't care i would take anything and she still has not yet helped me.

I've called the Stockton office to try to contact her manager but I could never get through or he is not available. I have left messages and have not yet heard from the manager.

Very unprofessional ive never had to go through something like this.And the short lady in the branch she needs god in her life she seems very unhappy or then again she needs another job that is more suitable for her.

af770dc
Had an experience with Full Steam Staffing?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Jan 28

Yes indeed worst ever. Like I said the young lady in Modesto truly needs god in her life. I hope busineses like these gets shut down. Ive heard many complains about this company but many people are afraid to complain.

maria

Jan 28 Merced, California

I have to agree with you! The office in Stockton , Modesto and merced have the worst customer service

ashley40

Jan 28

Not sure why it came up Pennsylvania but I had the sit uation in m Modesto ca

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Full Steam Staffing.
Filing a new complaint about
×