Full Steam Staffing descriminates
I was around the neighborhood shopping when I saw the agency.I went in to the office and was helped by a short hispanic young lady when i asked a few questions in what i needed and time/days they take interviews she looked at my appearance and gave me a disgusted look.
It made me upset but I needed a job and I thought she was just having a bad day. I came back the following day took my professional resume and was dress professional thinking she will have a different view and would see im serious and dedicated to work. She was still rude was on her cell phone and was talking to another co worker. They had me take a testing and made me fill out an application.
During the process i heard her talk to her co-worker about other ppl that had finish applying and did not have them go through the process. She was talking badly and felt like she was superior than others. She judges people by their appearance even if they tried there best to dress up. During the 2 hr process I was there I was so upset of how unprofessional and rude this women was she looks like those women that thinks highly of themselves and makes other people feel like trash and little.
I have good work history which that was not the issue she discriminated me by my appearance. I called a few times to check in but never has anything to offer me. She said I was over qualified for production. I told her I didn't care i would take anything and she still has not yet helped me.
I've called the Stockton office to try to contact her manager but I could never get through or he is not available. I have left messages and have not yet heard from the manager.
Very unprofessional ive never had to go through something like this.And the short lady in the branch she needs god in her life she seems very unhappy or then again she needs another job that is more suitable for her.d50dda9 review #473312
You may also like
- "I filed 8-27-14 and here it is 10-29-14, I have not received one penny. When I call to speak to my case manager I am told she is on a..."
- "About me. My name is Craig Sears; I am a survivor of traumatic brain injury TBI due to my injury I have memory problems, speech problems, balance issues and many..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of..."
- "There are no words to explain how of a RIP OFF this guy really is. I had him as an Attorney about 9 months ago, and it was the worst..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "ALLSCRIPTS has attacked my reputation,has ruined my good name made strong criticism,malicious publication printed for the purpose of defaming my character, reporting false statements to defame me, publishing false..."
- "Davison take your money and give you a copyright product. In every way you are a looser. After submitting my idea only to Davison, I received a call from Phillip..."