I was around the neighborhood shopping when I saw the agency.I went in to the office and was helped by a short hispanic young lady when i asked a few questions in what i needed and time/days they take interviews she looked at my appearance and gave me a disgusted look.
It made me upset but I needed a job and I thought she was just having a bad day. I came back the following day took my professional resume and was dress professional thinking she will have a different view and would see im serious and dedicated to work. She was still rude was on her cell phone and was talking to another co worker. They had me take a testing and made me fill out an application.
During the process i heard her talk to her co-worker about other ppl that had finish applying and did not have them go through the process. She was talking badly and felt like she was superior than others. She judges people by their appearance even if they tried there best to dress up. During the 2 hr process I was there I was so upset of how unprofessional and rude this women was she looks like those women that thinks highly of themselves and makes other people feel like trash and little.
I have good work history which that was not the issue she discriminated me by my appearance. I called a few times to check in but never has anything to offer me. She said I was over qualified for production. I told her I didn't care i would take anything and she still has not yet helped me.
I've called the Stockton office to try to contact her manager but I could never get through or he is not available. I have left messages and have not yet heard from the manager.
Very unprofessional ive never had to go through something like this.And the short lady in the branch she needs god in her life she seems very unhappy or then again she needs another job that is more suitable for her.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Unprofessional Service
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This was our FIRST relocation. I wished I would have known someone who could have prepared me because trusting Cartus or SHM was a mistake. South Hill Movers was the..."
- "After spending an endless phone tag, and doing both the office and factory tests with a pass on both, I was told that there were "no jobs available to me..."
- "Note: Kelly services On May 18th I was hired by Kelly Services for Apple IOS Tier 1 Advisor. On June 8th was the first day of a 4 week training...."
- "Went to popeyes at steel rd san bernardino merchant id542929804902807 They have no soda which is no big deal i odered po boy combo went to pay and asked the ..."
- "Bought a 2nd bike from bikes direct, Transaction ID:88Y32224G19705401. The wheels were significantly out of true. Was told in email basically that is just the way it is. I was..."
- "Look at this ***. They need to close! Not only wrong order. Disgusting! Asked for manager and they said none on duty. Gross! Overland mo..."
- "Purchased several security cameras and supporting DVR. Approx $650 spent. Fought with the system for almost a year. Trying to get it to work correctly, involving our internet company, thinking..."
- "We are supplier/distributor of many types of Nutraceutical products (Sports Supplements) of all categories and brands such as: Optimum Nutrition, Glutamines, Isolates, Dymatize Elite, Creatine, MP-Assault, CLA, Amor-V, BCCA, BSN,..."
- "Recently stayed at Knights Inn airport south in Indianapolis. Kept seeing things that I thought were moving out of the corner if my eye. Since I was exhausted..."