Full Steam Staffing descriminates
I was around the neighborhood shopping when I saw the agency.I went in to the office and was helped by a short hispanic young lady when i asked a few questions in what i needed and time/days they take interviews she looked at my appearance and gave me a disgusted look.
It made me upset but I needed a job and I thought she was just having a bad day. I came back the following day took my professional resume and was dress professional thinking she will have a different view and would see im serious and dedicated to work. She was still rude was on her cell phone and was talking to another co worker. They had me take a testing and made me fill out an application.
During the process i heard her talk to her co-worker about other ppl that had finish applying and did not have them go through the process. She was talking badly and felt like she was superior than others. She judges people by their appearance even if they tried there best to dress up. During the 2 hr process I was there I was so upset of how unprofessional and rude this women was she looks like those women that thinks highly of themselves and makes other people feel like trash and little.
I have good work history which that was not the issue she discriminated me by my appearance. I called a few times to check in but never has anything to offer me. She said I was over qualified for production. I told her I didn't care i would take anything and she still has not yet helped me.
I've called the Stockton office to try to contact her manager but I could never get through or he is not available. I have left messages and have not yet heard from the manager.
Very unprofessional ive never had to go through something like this.And the short lady in the branch she needs god in her life she seems very unhappy or then again she needs another job that is more suitable for her.review #473312
You may also like
- "I made a profile at freelancer.com and got 4 emails from them just one day after my first log in. So, first of all I have tried to unsubscribe the..."
- "About me. My name is Craig Sears; I am a survivor of traumatic brain injury TBI due to my injury I have memory problems, speech problems, balance issues and many..."
- "We went through a tough few months back in 2007 and 2008 when some of our clients decided they couldnâ€™t pay us, didnâ€™t want to pay us and were slow..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "I purchased a Vegas package several years ago that I never got to use because of the tons of restrictions. Anyways since then I've received calls from them every couple..."
- "I ordered a 200cc df motor scooter (mc-x61) from powersports max and the service was pretty good. However, when they sent the scooter, I did not receive the windshield, ..."
- "I booked a flight FOR 7/12/2015 and it confirmed for 12/7/2015. Edreams wouldn't help me with their "computer glitch" saying I did it wrong. I went back..."
- "SHORT STORY: Girl buys items, items are counterfeit, girl leaves honest review, seller trolls girl to revise offers refunds and/or discounts on next purchase if review is revised, girl agrees..."
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."